Monday, November 22, 2004

Can't Miss Hit

Hold the phones, whores. I think I just....wait...yes, I have an idea. Nope, lost it. Ok, a few hours have elapsed since I wrote that first sentence and now the idea is back. It's a lot worse and completely different than whatever the old idea was, but some people would classify it as an idea. Ok, it's for a sitcom. It's a situation comedy and it stars Don Cheadle and the robot from Short Circuit 2. Here's what I have so far:

Don: "Hey robot, do you remember that conversation we had about my plan to steal money and precious, irreplacable possesions from my co-workers and friends?"

Johnny Five: "Ah, yes. I remember it like it was yesterday."

Don: "But it was this morning. You mean you remember it like it happened longer ago than it actually did?"

Johnny Five: ".....System error."

Don (While smiling and shaking head): "Oh, Johnny Five, we love you."

And......scene.

Well, what does everyone think? I can't tell because an artist can't really objectively critique his own piece of art.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Norfleet said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:35 PM, November 23, 2004  
Blogger Kara said...

heh. Don Cheadle. heh heh. yeah.

5:11 PM, November 24, 2004  
Blogger Facehead said...

i'd only watch it if johnny 5 and bill and ted did a duet...er..triet or.. whatever...WWWYYYLD STAAAALLYNS!!

9:48 PM, November 30, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home