Wednesday, February 09, 2005

I Eat Hot Dogs Naked

I've been thinking over a few ideas for a marketing project, but I wanted to run it by someone before I turned it in. So here it is, let me know what you think:

Wake up at noon? Spend the last two hours masturbating to VH1's "Driven: Gwen Stefani"? Well, you're in luck, because now there is a soap that was developed with your genitals specifically in mind. Dial has introduced the new clean-rinsing Genital Soap for Men. With Dial's Genital Soap for Men, you can have the best of both worlds. It's tough enough to scrub dried ketchup out of your coarse pubic hair, yet soft enough to gently cleanse the sensitive inner lining of your anus.

Also coming soon from Dial: the new On the Go Foaming Snatch Wand, from the makers of the Clorox Ready Brush. For the professional woman who needs to get fresh fast, it's the new On the Go Foaming Snatch Wand from Dial.

B+? A-?


5 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Norfleet said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:59 PM, February 09, 2005  
Blogger Blue LP said...

Would you please please please rename your blog "On the Go Foaming Snatch Wand?" The blogging community demands it!

5:19 PM, February 09, 2005  
Blogger Ed Adkins said...

You got me laughing so hard it sounds like i have downs syndrome.

6:08 PM, February 09, 2005  
Blogger Blue LP said...

Down syndrome?

Hell, I laughed so hard I shit my pants....and I'm not even wearing pants!

Wait, I have no idea what that means.

2:30 PM, February 11, 2005  
Blogger BitterBitch said...

I love you. Marry me. You are funny.

8:38 PM, April 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home