Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Ask Uncle Murph

Ask Uncle Murph. It works just like it sounds. You ask me whatever question you want and then I get drunk and molest you. I stole this idea from another blog and I'm not gonna give them credit for it. I justify stealing ideas by telling myself that it's no different from when I steal money or valued possessions from people. That eases my tiny mind. So go ahead, whatever you need to know. Need to know how to write in cursive? How to please a woman? Where babies come from? Well I don't know any of those, but you can try some others if you want.

5 Comments:

Blogger President Preston said...

Do those less fortunate than us have feelings? Do they have souls? Are they worthy of anything but contempt?

9:41 PM, November 09, 2005  
Blogger Kara said...

Uncle Murph,

Why does my daddy drink? Is it because I cry?

And is it true what my Minister says, that penises like fresh air?

7:46 AM, November 10, 2005  
Blogger gynagirl said...

If someone says that something is a secret & that my mommy & daddy will be mad if I tell, should I? It concerns my privates & lots of bad touching...

Oh, when it rains, is it because God is crying because he hates me?

Is it okay to wear navy blue with black?

8:20 AM, November 10, 2005  
Blogger Bottle Rocket Fire Alarm said...

Dear Uncle Murph,

What methods of retaliation are acceptable and somewhat legal when dealing with a policewoman who keeps leaving me tickets for an expired city sticker?

10:08 AM, November 10, 2005  
Blogger JB said...

I don't wanna be molested. :-(


Why do you want to molest me?

8:58 AM, November 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home