Thursday, June 15, 2006

Just Give Me the Pulitzer

"Semen on the Walls": A collection of introspective haikus about masturbation by Murph

I don't know if haikus are supposed to have titles or not, but who gives a shit. I don't think any college professors are critiquing my masturbation poetry anyway.

"Masturbating with Montgomery Gentry"

The meaning of life
Right before I blow my load
Gone like yesterday

"I'm broke"

Dating takes money
Need to take the rental back
Jack off on the couch

"Pick up some beer, too"

Ejaculation
Telemundo at midnight
I'm out of Kleenex

"Rockefeller center feels empty"

Raging morning wood
Bathroom floor needs to be washed
Katie Couric leaves

FIN

4 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Norfleet said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:11 AM, June 17, 2006  
Blogger Rowan said...

Indeed.

7:45 PM, July 05, 2006  
Blogger Bar said...

You shal be linked.

2:39 PM, August 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for proving that's it's possible to masturbate all the time and still be creative ...

2:01 PM, August 10, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home