Monday, October 09, 2006

oF coUrse you Can spell espn liKe that, YOU piece of shit

I understand that some people really want to be on TV. For me personally, I don't think it's worth it to look like a douchebag for 3 hours just so that ESPN will show your "Sportscenter is Next" sign for 4 seconds in the tenth frame of the PBA Omaha Open. Just like I won't sell my cow for magic beans, I won't trade sucking TNT's dick for an entire Spurs game just to get my face on Inside the NBA. But if you are going to accept that trade-off, there have to be SOME rules. The only one I have for now is that you have to spell the network's acronym with the first letters of the words on your sign. For example:

Eagles
Sack
Pennington
Now

= acceptable

lEbron
jameS
Peed
oN me

= unacceptable

The autistic guy that runs out to pick up the stand after kickoffs can come up with a four word sign with the letters E, S, P, and N sprinkled somewhere throughout the words. Now all he needs is a non-toxic marker, a pair of safety scissors, and your ticket and you two are interchangeable.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

I actually once held up a very similar sign to your Lebron one...it read:

lakErs'
rambiS
raPed my
Negro

And I was angry about it, so I made a sign.

8:19 AM, October 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home